Our IT services company, AERIS Consulting Group, is looking for talented people to round out our rag-tag bunch of misfits. Openings are for permanent employees as well as contractor specialists for project engagements:
Culture and Compensation
We believe our culture is our best asset and it’s why our staff loves working with us.
- We work independently and as a team. Sometimes we’re alone on a client site, calling our coworkers to ask and answer questions, and other times we’re working side-by-side on larger short-term projects. We assign the best person (or people) for the job, since they enjoy doing it and get it done right the quickest.
- We work hard and play hard. You set your own schedule and work the hours you choose to (within reason). If the work’s all done and the support queue is quiet, go jog the seawall or bike Lynn Valley. Your teammates will cover for you as you will for them when it’s their turn for an afternoon off.
- You have a say. You’re not just an employee to us. We want you to take an active role in how we grow. Really into VoIP? Excellent, you can champion bringing that service into our offerings. Want to learn how to set up and manage an Exchange/Terminal Server? Here’s a virtual slice for you to do so.
- You can move up. We are driven and have plans to grow our company. We will need managers and partners as we take on more clients and more employees. We have a flexible framework that gives you a say in how you want your career to unfold – once you have proven you have the same mentality as us.
- You have a voice. Tired of being ignored by management? We want to hear your ideas, dreams, and what gets you out of bed in the morning. We listen to your ambitions and try to make your dreams a reality. Hate doing a certain task? We’ll transfer it to someone else or hire someone to take it on.
- You’re part of a team. We hold team-building meetings, whenever the queue is quiet and we aren’t on scheduled visits. We discuss client issues and swap cool tricks used to solve weird problems – usually over a fizzy beverage. We also get your feedback, what you are and aren’t enjoying about your, role so we can make adjustments on the fly.
- Ours is a dynamic work environment. No day is ever the same: different locations, different problems and different people. Some days you’ll run around putting out fires, calling on teammates to help or jumping in to help someone else. Other days will be quiet, with you working from home or a coffee shop, watching the queue while running corporate and personal errands.
- We compensate you well, but are always willing to discuss salary, work hours, sabbaticals, etc. But seriously, if you’re worth it, we’ll think so too!
- You’re just looking for a paycheck. No thanks, we’re looking for go-getters who understand they get out what they put in and are looking to advance their career.
- We aren’t against n00bs just out of school, but we’re not looking for someone who needs to be constantly managed.
- You want to sit at a desk all day. That role is 6-12 months out yet. Sorry. Check back later.
How to Apply
If you’re are interested email your resume and cover letter today. We are looking for someone immediately – orientation and training included. Join a growing company with a set client base today! If you are interested please Apply Here. No phone calls please.